Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Little Cole! {cumming baby photographer}

I was so excited to have a little boy in the studio! Not that I don't LOVE little girls (I do!) but, I had a few little boy ideas that were fun to try. I will have to post the tie one soon:) So cute! Cole is just 6 months old and sitting already! He was cuddly and adorable. He loved his Grandma. Whenever he heard her voice he looked up and gave a smile. What is really neat is that over the past year we have been praying for Cole's Grandma's health. And, when I met her on Sunday I would have never know she had been sick! I almost mentioned it but then I thought "this can't be her?" Joyce we are so thankful you are in remission! God is so good! He hears our prayers. Hope these pictures bring a smile to your face as they do mine! More to come.





buford children's photographer
I love his hair:)

buford children's photographer

Handsome Little Man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!