Don't Stress! Have fun!
Gone are the days of wearing matching polos and khaki pants. Avoid looking dated but still classical by coordinating but not being matchy- matchy!
Think candid, real, modern, fun!
Start by shopping in your own closet.
1. Start by deciding on a main neutral color for your family. Then pick one accent color. I usually suggest jeans. Timeless and classic and look great with everything! Start with picking out one shade of neutral. Navy, Grey, Beige, Black, Tan. Then a color to really "Pop" in your photos.
2. What color do you love? Color looks amazing in photos! Try to avoid bright white or solid black which can tend to wash you out and pick up the color of surrounding objects (green grass).
3. Add your accent color to your Jewlery, scarves, a bold bracelet,hair bows, a belt, or hat. Shoes ladies!!! Have a sassy pair of red heels? Wear them!! Heels do amazing things for your legs!!!!
4. Layer and Texture. Think t-shirt layered under a button up for little boys, a vest, and hats and scarves are ways of layering.
5. Avoid logos. Hollister may not be what you want to be reminded of in 10 years:)
6. One person can wear a pattern. But, to avoid clashing choose mostly solid colors!
I am more than happy to give you suggestions for your wardrobe!
Here are some pictures to inspire you!