Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Can you get any cuter? {buford family photographer}

I have had lots to share with you all lately! Keep checking back I will be adding more to the sneek peeks:)

Jaelyn is so amazingly adorable! She has the sweetest giggle and she loved the camera! Jaelyn is also about to be a big sister. Although, you really cant tell that her Momma is pregnant! ( not fair:))! I loved meeting this sweet family. Jaelyn absolutely had the best green and black dress to go with my vintage green chair! How great is that? I think her Momma may have had something to do with that. Here are a couple from our session together! I can't wait to post more.



buford children's photographer,buford georgia newborn photographer, cumming newborn hotographer, athens newborn photographer, suwanee newborn photgrapher

Love her sweet smile!

buford children's photographer,buford georgia newborn photographer, cumming newborn hotographer, athens newborn photographer, suwanee newborn photgrapher
How great is it to have a chair that you are allowed to stand on?:)

buford children's photographer,buford georgia newborn photographer, cumming newborn hotographer, athens newborn photographer, suwanee newborn photgrapherr

This one just screamed "Vintage" to me so I went with a sultry black and white. I love her dreamy expression in this one!





buford georgia newborn photographer, cumming newborn hotographer, athens newborn photographer, suwanee newborn photgrapher



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!