Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Gorgeous baby girl and her beautiful Momma!{ buford children's photographer}

This little girl is just melting my heart! She is so cute and has the most beautiful momma! Do not you just love her red hair?!? I always wanted red hair when I was little. I know right? Can you picture me with red hair? Well, It is the perfect color for Georgia and I love it! I could not have had a better morning with these two girls. It was the perfect sunrise session. Give me a field, beautiful light, my camera and two sweet girls and I am a happy girl! Hope these brighten your day too:)



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!