Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Our Beach Trip 2011 {cumming children's photography}

We had such a great time at the beach this year! The weather was so fabulous! I highly recommend the beach in September and October. The air is so comfortable and the ocean is still warm. The water was clear. No seaweed, we saw a few jellyfish, simply because of the storm the previous weekend.

The kids loved the boogie board and the waves this year. The only thing they did not love was the photo session Mommy wanted. But, they did like going in fully clothed!! Can't beat that, right?

Another reason the consider Homeschooling;) Cheaper beach trips and nicer weather!


This is my favorite of the Day.



Photobucket



Photobucket

You should have seen me running! The kids thought it was hilarious! I don't have a remote.LOL!
You might see this again on a Christmas Card!
Photobucket



"Dear LORD, Make me a Little Boy on His Knees!"

I may have to print this and add the quote for Jonah's bedroom. I just picture him praying to the Lord here.
Photobucket

Daddy and his boys!
Photobucket

Taking by Little Miss Sophie:) A mini photog in the making!
Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!