Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

The "J" family! {cumming family photographer}

He was reading from the book of Corinthians "and a husband shall not divorce his wife." These are the words that drifted to me as I was taking this picture and I thought "this family is so beautiful" not because of their outer beauty (even though they are!) but because they love the Lord. This is what family is about. These are the moments to remember. The children are gathered around, the bible is open, and there is joy! This is why I do what I do. So maybe I can give families images that capture their children's hearts because I think children can show us "how wide and long and deep is the love of Christ" with their sweet smiles and unaffected love they glorify our Father.

I hope you enjoy the preview!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket






Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!