Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Long day! {cumming children photographer}

Whew! I am a tired momma today! It was so beautiful outside we played at the park, went to the library, and played hopscotch on the driveway. We had a blast but it wore me out! Hopefully the children will sleep well. The weather makes me want to bake pumpkin muffins and apple pie.. YUM!

How do you like the new blog design? It is coming along so bear with me while everything gets updated:)

So no post is complete without a picture so one of my little man.....


Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!