Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Stunning maternity {buford maternity photographer}

I am so glad I got to meet this beautiful mom to be and her Husband this weekend. They are such a fun couple and are expecting their first baby in about a month. I was also glad the weather held for us. It had been storming most of the weekend but we were able to get some outside shots. Doesn't she have the most perfect belly? I can't wait to meet their baby! Ashley, has already been shopping on etsy for their baby. My favorite place to shop too! She has picked out some amazingly cute items. I may have to add these to my collection too. No doubt it is going to make me want another one of my own. I hope you love your sneek peek:)


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket







Photobucket





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!