Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Shelby and John Married! {buford wedding photographer}

Yesterday, I had the privilege to capture my sweet friend's wedding. Shelby's colors were hot pink and orange. LOVE! What an awesome spring color combination. When I walked in the whole room smelled like flowers! It was a great smell and later I found out that it was not only from the flowers but a really great candle. I love the way Jon and Shelby were constantly smiling and you could just feel there love for each other. I know God is going to do wonderful things in their lives and marriage! Just one image for now! More to come soon:)


Photobucket



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!