Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Film vs. Digital (dacula family photographer)

Soooo, have you heard of anyone shooting film lately? Well, I have always loved film. Especially black and white film. Not the film you shoot color and the tell them at the lab " I would like this in black and white, please" but, REAL black and white film. Digital is still not quite there yet. I know, I know, I do LOVE digital and the so many things it has to offer, but there is still an ART to film that will not die. One of the reasons is because you can capture a greater range of lightness and darkness on film than digital. And that is what gives takes and image from a picture to a piece of art. It is all about the light and the quality of the light. Here is a great link to film is not dead.
It is a great read. SO, in the near future I may be bringing my film camera as well as my digital camera to sessions. Yeah! Really, Really fun:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!