Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Pouty lips and adorable "bum" {buford newborn photographer}

Can you get any cuter than this? Oh my! I love the little bum in the air and the pouty lips! Sweet Ashlyn is just barley a week old in these pictures and so beautiful. I love newborn babies! They just melt my heart and are such a gift from the Lord! It never ceases to amaze me that these tiny creatures are created in His image. What a gift to be given-- the gift of a baby to love! So enjoy your sneek peei:)


atlanta newborn phtographer newborn photography buford newborn photographer


atlanta newborn phtographer newborn photography buford newborn photographer


atlanta newborn phtographer newborn photography buford newborn photographer



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!