Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Leslie and Todd Engaged!{atlanta wedding photographer}

Leslie contacted me several months ago to photographer her wedding. She and Todd are such a neat couple. They met at Olive Garden for their first date and talked for 4 hours! And, he asked her for the second date right then! Isn't that great?!?

Well, we had a really fun time during this session. Leslie and Todd brought a quilt that they often sat on while they were dating and just talked. So glad we got to include it in their session.

So, a really strange quirk that I have is I often call people a totally unrelated name! It plagues me! My whole life... IF you look like a Scott to me ( even though you are a Todd) I call you Scott! LOL! And Todd is not the only one I have done this too! Sorry Scott.... ummm ... I mean Todd! Glad you guys have a sense of humor about it:)

They are getting married next month so stay tune for wedding images! Enjoy your sneak peek!


atlanta wedding photographer  atlanta wedding photography


atlanta wedding photographer  atlanta wedding photography


atlanta wedding photographer  atlanta wedding photography


atlanta wedding photographer  atlanta wedding photography



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these!!! Excellent photos of my sweet sister and my soon-to-be brother-in-law! YAY!!

His,
Shari

urban grace photography said...

Thanks Shari! Looking forward to meeting you.

Post a Comment

I love comments!