Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Spotlight on Designer {atlanta children's photographer}

This is a wonderful dress made from Amy Butler designer fabric from MommaMade

I love this fabric and it photographs so beautifully! So when you are trying to decide what to wear for your session with me go and check MommaMade out. These are so much fun and add texture and interest to your photos. So here is my sweet girl modeling her new dress. She still loves dresses and that makes me so happy.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!