Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Mine !{atlanta children's photographer}

My almost 2 year old is such a sweet little nut! He gives me this big toothy grin every time I break out the camera and says " Cheese"! Which is hilarious because I never say "say cheese". I don't know where he picked it up:) He brings a special joy to our family. He is the baby and makes his older sister and brother laugh all the time! He is determined to do everything they do! To my endless exasperation I am constantly telling him "no, you are not big enough to do that". He just looks up at me innocently. I think he must be thinking "I will show you that I am big enough to do it!" I love his sweet determination and joyful heart! I can't wait to see how Jonah and his older brother and sister will serve God as they grow!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Amy Robertson photography said...

Hey Julie! You left a comment on my blog about a gray blanket... I decided to reply here (hope that is ok) Its from IKEA... and as I can tell from your chair in this shot... you must have one nearby! best wishes

urban grace photography said...

Thanks so much Amy! Yes, I have an Ikea in Atlanta and I can never get myself out of there with out an armful of props. You always find the greatest props! Thanks for the info:)

Post a Comment

I love comments!