Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Not Back to School Pictures! {buford children's photographer}

Today, was the first official day we were NOT back at school! LOL! We homeschool so we are always at home! I love every minute of it( most days) and am so glad I get to spend these precious years with my children. God is so good! He is providing for us in so many ways and His blessings are bountiful! He gives me grace to be a momma each day and each day I need Him and seek Him to parent my three babies!

Here are a few snaps I dragged them out for! They are too fond of the camera these days! But, I hope they will treasure the photos of them in years to come.

I had extra fun with the processing on these. A little different than my normal edit. (hmm now I see magenta and yellow-- back to clean edits for me)


atlanta children photography,buford georgia newborn photographer, cumming newborn hotographer, athens newborn photographer, suwanee newborn photgrapher


atlanta children photography,buford georgia newborn photographer, cumming newborn hotographer, athens newborn photographer, suwanee newborn photgrapher


atlanta children photography,buford georgia newborn photographer, cumming newborn hotographer, athens newborn photographer, suwanee newborn photgrapher



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!