Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Sweet baby Piper 8 days old {buford newborn photographer}

This morning started out in a rush for me because my babysitter canceled! EEK! Well, thankfully my children were so good while I was setting up and really did so well until Nana arrived to take over. Fortunately, the parents of this sweet newborn were very understanding!

Baby Piper was 8 days old and had given her parents a tough night. They were so tired. I know all of you with newborns can relate. I remember those nights all to well. Piper is such a beautiful little baby. She loved to sleep with this huge open mouth! Adorable! And, she made those cute little baby grunts that just remind me so much of a baby goat!LOL! Mine all did that,too!

God is so good! Each of these tiny newborns just reminds me of His goodness and love for us. I am always in awe of these tiny miracles.

Okay, a few of my favorites from the day. More to come:)


buford georgia newborn photographer


buford georgia newborn photographer



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!