Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

A terrible head cold { buford newborn photographer}

I have a terrible head cold.. ugg! No fun! Especially with 3 kids and a sick husband too. Why do we all have to be sick at the same time? Well, I have to count my blessings I am usually the one to avoid a cold or other sickness when the rest of my family catches something. I think God just knows a momma must be on duty full time, all the time. I truly don't have time to be sick! I will be downing my vitamins and trying to get a little extra rest here and there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!