Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Brand New Baby Girl! {atlanta newborn photographer}

Last month I got to photography this baby's beautiful mama and her family. And last week I got to meet this sweet bundle of joy!

It is really a special treat to be invited into someones home to photography this special time in their lives! Thank you guys!

Alexandra was so precious and sweet. This baby's mother had some beautiful furs we were able to use during the session. She ended up peeing on one and I really hope it comes clean!:) This baby could not be more sweet and I absolutely love to cuddle and photograph these babies! I really love my job! Everytime I hold a newborn it makes me want another one!

Hope you enjoy your sneek peek!
newborn photographer newborn photographer atlanta newborn photographer buford newborn photographer

newborn photographer newborn photographer atlanta newborn photographer buford newborn photographernewborn photographer newborn photographer atlanta newborn photographer buford newborn photographer


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!