Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Fall! {atlanta photographer}

Fall is in the air! I love the weather in Atlanta right now. It is starting to get cool and crisp in the air. Yesterday, we took the children to Elijah to the apple orchard. This was our first time apple picking and we loved it! It was just beautiful and the mountains were gorgeous! We picked Winesap apples and they are yummy. When the kids tired of picking apples I suggested a game of hide and seek. Well, I expected them to hide behind the trees BUT, like any adventurous child they decided to hide IN the trees! My oh my! It was super sweet and fun to see their laughter and smiles when I could not find them:) We had so much fun and made a great memory. Each day is a gift from God and I am so thankful that HE has bless us with these babies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!