Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Bridals and a Family session {atlanta wedding photographer}

I just went to South Carolina this past weekend to shoot a bridal session. I am dying to share but I have to wait untill after the wedding. The dress under wraps until the big day. We had soooo much fun. We went to 4 different locations and got some amazing photos. I love it when a bride is willing to wear the dress and have a little fun in order to capture some amazing photos. Okay, okay, you will just have to wait another 4 weeks and I will have a huge blog post to share:)!

But since I can't post without a picture here is another fun, fun, family I got the chance to shoot lately. There was another kind of shooting going on during our session. Not the kind with a camera!!! Apparently, September 4th is the opening season for dove and quail hunting and there were hunters shooting withing several hundred feet of a public park! We moved to a different area very quickly! Nevertheless, we had a great time! Are not they a beautiful family? They totally rocked this shot!


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!