Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

The Beautiful Katy! {Atlanta Materinty photographer}

Katy and I had a great time while we photographed her beautiful belly! She is due at the end of April with a baby boy. I just can't wait to meet him. This is Katy's first baby and she is super busy teaching at the middle school and Cenergy classes at the gym. Also, she said that she cannot have the Epidural for medical reasons! I know she can do it!! Katy, I hope you love these and I enjoyed capturing this special time in your life!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!