Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Musings{ atlanta photographer}

So I have been a very busy momma lately! The children have been growing and learning faster than I can keep up. We have all been trying to stay dedicated to God, homeschooling, and healthy eating. I am very behind on my blogging and hope to have lots more for you all to read in the next couple of days. I am also going to be sharing more of my sweet family on this blog too! And more about us:) So far I have mostly shared client sessions and not too many personal photos, but that is about to change. I am looking forward to sharing more of me with you!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You homeschool too? What ages?? I do landscape photography for fun! I found your blog through Katy Purvis! (her dh and mine work togethor)..

Jennifer

urban grace photography said...

Hi Jennifer! I have one girl 7 and 2 boys ages 4 and 19 months:) I homeschool and am trying to decide on 2nd grade curriculum. Do you homschool?

Post a Comment

I love comments!