Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Move over Miss Audrey! ( and one of my littlest man)

These are some of Sophie's Hollywood princess pictures. I don't think Audrey Hepburn could compete with these:) And of course one of my littlest man.





3 comments:

PaperLadyBugs said...

Wow - these are stunning! I love the backdrop!

Amy R. said...

These are so good! As soon as I come up with some extra money, I am going to have you do this with Makenna. You do great work Julie!

Amy R. said...

These are great! I want you to do this with Makenna as soon as I get some extra cash. You do awesome work! Hope you are good. I miss you!

Post a Comment

I love comments!