Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Fun, Fun, maternity and beautiful pregnant friend!!

Lisa, I had a great time photographing you and your sweet family! I can't wait till you have your baby. I hope you like these as much as I do. Lots more to come:)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

Amy R. said...

Julie,
These are awesome pictures. You are so talented! I have got to schedule some pics with you when the budget allows. Hope you are doing well!

Post a Comment

I love comments!