Welcome

buford georgia children's photographer Welcome to the blog of UrbanGrace Photography! Julie is the one of the most sought after photographers in the atlanta area for her artistic style and natural ability to capture the essence of children. This is where you will find her latest work and previews from recent sessions. Plus insights to her life and family.


Search This Blog

Christmas sessions!

I am now booking Christmas Sessions! Just to let everyone know, I can also design your Christmas Cards! I will be posting examples very soon. I will only book a limited number of sessions in October and November in order to have your pictures ready in time to mail. Contact me soon, sessions are filling fast!!!

The sessions will be mini- sessions and the session fee is $50. If you choose to purchase only the card design it will be $35 and available on disc for you to print your cards! Otherwise, I am offering a disc special of $150.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!